Our outpatient therapy services provide therapeutic intervention for individuals of all ages following surgery, illness or injury when hospitalization or 24-hour nursing care is not required
- Outpatient therapy includes initial assessment and follow-up treatment to individuals who require assistance in maximizing skills needed to perform daily activities.
- Private Medicare Suites are available to assist in your recovery and therapeutic needs for Residents expecting to return home after therapies.
- Physical Therapy focuses primarily on independent mobility, regaining strength and balance, using proper body mechanics to better perform mobility tasks.
- Occupational Therapy promotes independence with daily living activities like bathing, eating, dressing, self-care and home management tasks.
- Speech/Language Therapy is to increase functional communication, cognitive skills, and teach safe swallowing by introducing diet modifications and special feeding techniques.
- Returning to home after rehabilitation. Our aggressive discharge planning ensures an individual has all the adaptive equipment, home modifications, and training to ensure success once they are home.